To equip high school girls with the skills, values, confidence, and faith needed to reach their full potential and become productive women of excellence.
A world where every girl knows her value, discovers her own unique voice, and has a faith-filled vision for her future.
- To equip and empower girls to achieve excellence in every area of their lives – academically, physically, socially, relationally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually.
- To provide relevant, state-of-the-art programming and resources that foster educational and personal growth and development in girls.
- To fund educational scholarships for girls who successfully complete the program.
- To cultivate long term mentor/mentee relationships through group mentoring and college support programs.
- To partner with schools, churches, corporations, and community organizations to provide opportunities and resources that expand girls’ exposure to social, educational, and cultural experiences.
- To expand the RARE Pearls program to schools, churches, and community organizations worldwide.
The word “pearl” has become a metaphor for something
very rare, fine, admirable, and valuable.
Pearls are widely recognized as symbols
of wisdom, modesty, and purity.
Pearls are also the only truly
rare gems, created by a living organism having
an array of fascinating colors, shapes,
sizes and origin.
Pearl jewelry is often found as family heirlooms,
passed on from generation to generation.