Become a Partner
No one of us can do everything, but each one of us can do something. We invite you to join us by partnering in our mission to equip and empower high school girls for success.
- Donate now through our online, secure server.
- Send your contribution to RARE Pearls, Inc., 1302 Waugh Dr., Suite 991, Houston, Tx 77019. (Please send a check or Money Order – no cash please.)
- Make an in-kind contribution which primarily consists of products and services that support our programs. Contact us at 713-256-2586 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an in-kind contribution.
- Become a member of The Strand – see information below.
- Become a Sponsor – see information below.
- Create a Named Scholarship – see information below.
Contact us at 713-256-2586 or at email@example.com for more information.
All contributions to RARE Pearls are used for the operation of our programs and for the funding of college scholarships.
RARE Pearls, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – all donations are tax-deductible.
Become a Sponsor
RARE Pearls hosts several events and activities throughout each program year including Summer Interest Meetings; Monthly Empowerment Sessions; educational, social, and cultural outings; community service projects; Girls and Pearls Shower (GPS); and the Legacy Scholarship Awards Luncheon. If you or your business/organization is interested in donating products, services, venues, named scholarships, or funds to support these programs/events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-256-2586.
Become a Member of “The Strand”
Members of “The Strand” are committed to the mission and vision of RARE Pearls, Inc. They are a dynamic network of women who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of girls…women who are committed to leaving a legacy.
Each member of “The Strand” is committed to:
- Promoting the mission and vision of RARE Pearls, Inc.
- A personal financial commitment of $250 annually (in one payment or installments).
- Hosting a table of friends at the annual Legacy Luncheon (Each Strand member is committed to selling 9 tickets to the luncheon.).
Each member of “The Strand” receives:
- Special VIP invitations to designated RARE Pearls events.
- One (1) complimentary, VIP ticket to the RARE Pearls Legacy Luncheon.
- Special recognition in the Legacy Luncheon printed program.
- Special recognition on the RARE Pearls website.
- The camaraderie and personal fulfillment associated with membership and the unique opportunity to be a blessing in the lives of girls.
For more information or to become a member of “The Strand,” please contact us at 713-256-2586 or email@example.com.
Create a Named Scholarship
Individuals, businesses, and organizations may partner with RARE Pearls to increase our annual scholarship awards by creating a named scholarship(s). Especially meaningful, these scholarships are a way to leave a legacy. They commemorate or memorialize persons named while making an indelible difference in the lives of the recipients.
Named scholarships begin with a minimum gift of $1,000. The gift is awarded in full ($1,000-1,499) or over a specified period of time ($1,500 or more).
Each named scholarship donor, will receive:
- Recognition in the award year’s Commemorative Legacy Scholarship Awards Luncheon Program Booklet, including a one paragraph tribute to the named individual.
Gifts of $4,000 or more will receive ½ page tributes.
- An opportunity to participate in the selection of the recipient (if desired). RARE Pearls, Inc. will select finalists for the donor to review.
- An opportunity to meet the recipient at the annual Legacy Scholarship Awards Luncheon (if desired).
To create a named scholarship, please contact us at 713-256-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.